The Oreck Commercial Upright Vacuum is a commercial grade vacuum that offers all the power and performance you expect from an Oreck. This versatile upright makes it easy to keep your business clean. It gets up close to cabinets and baseboards and fits easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be used on all surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate and tile with no manual height adjustment.
Weighing about 9 pounds*, it's lightweight and covers a 12" wide area which makes cleaning easy and quick. It has the exclusive Microsweep feature that allows you to switch from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments and a 630 cubic inch "top fill" bag. The 40-foot power cord is connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clamp, allowing you to easily replace a damaged cord without expensive repairs or re-wiring.
This model comes with a 1-year commercial warranty as well as a 1-year warranty** on the belt.
See more product details below.
- Weighs about 9 pounds*
- Fingertip-controlled on/off switch
- 40 ft. Power cord is connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clamp, allowing you to easily replace a damaged cord without expensive repairs or re-wiring
- Cord guard prevents cord damage
- High speed, 5,000 - 6,500 RPMs depending on surface.
- Top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills
- Clear, non-marring bumpers and soft wheels
- Easy-use carry handle
- Helping Hand ® handle makes vacuuming easy
- For use on all surfaces: carpet, wood, laminate and tile
- Lies virtually flat to get under furniture
- 1-Year commercial warranty, 1-year warranty on belt**
||1-year on vacuum
||Weighs about 8 pounds*
||Inner bag with Saniseal® automatic closing seal
||Carpet, hard floor surfaces
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.