The Oreck Classic Heritage ™
The Oreck ® Classic Heritage upright vacuum delivers a superb cleaning power backed by Oreck s reputation for durability. This lightweight, 1-speed vacuum features Oreck s direct suction design which delivers dirt in a straight, efficient path right to the vacuum bag, It s a streamlined design that works beautifully with a small motor and one of the reasons that Oreck bagged uprights are so lightweight as well as powerful. The Classic Heritage comes with a 3-year limited warranty, and a 1-year making it perfect for families on a budget who don't want to sacrifice power or value.
- Weighs about 9 lbs.*
- Double-helix roller brushes that whirl at approximately 6500 RPM
- Multi-surface cleaning
- Flexible enough to lie virtually flat to easily vacuum under furniture
- Edge brushes to help clean corners and along baseboards
- SaniSeal ® System automatically seals the vacuum bag shut as it is removed; what goes in the bag stays in the bag
- 30 foot cord means less plugging and unplugging
- Helping Hand ® Handle has received the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use commendation
- Twin LED lights illuminate dark corners and under furniture
- 3-year Limited Warranty*
- 1 Tune-up
||3-year limited warranty**
||Weighs about 9 pounds*
||Inner bag comes installed
||Carpet, bare floors
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.